Gill Insurance Agencies: Rock Hill: 803‑324‑5300    |     Fort Mill: 803‑548‑5907    |    Mt. Pleasant: 843-388-5021

As a business owner, you have many responsibilities. You manage the books, market your products, and check your inventory. But you also have to make sure you’re protected. However, many business owners may not have adequate insurance coverage. According to the Small Business Administration, there are several types of business insurance you may need.

  • Commercial Property Insurance: Just like with home insurance, commercial property insurance covers your building and belongings in the event of a storm, fire, vandalism, or other event.
  • Liability Insurance: General liability insurance covers things like accidents, injuries, libel, and slander. Product liability insurance protects you if someone is harmed by a defective product. Professional liability insurance covers malpractice, errors, omissions, and negligence.
  • Home-Based Business Insurance: If you operate a small business out of your home, you need coverage in addition to your homeowners policy.

Of course, your particular needs may vary depending on what type of business you operate. The best way to figure out what you need is to sit down with an insurance agent. Even better, you need an agent who’ll listen and learn about your company. The Gill Agencies are here to help. We’re independent insurance agents who are part of the Trusted Choice network. We’ll find the best coverage at the best price possible from one of our carriers. Call our Rock Hill or Fort Mill, SC offices today.